Director of Marketing Operations
Are You a Born Marketing Leader?
Avant-garde lead generation agency SiO Digital is looking to strengthen its talented team with a director of marketing operations. This role is pivotal to the company’s growth and vision to become the leader in Ai-powered digital marketing.
As DMO you will implement and support marketing operations and processes by planning and guiding best practices, setting up performance KPIs, and providing measurable ROI analytics. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
WE WANT YOU TO
- Supervise, lead, and develop your team’s potential at the global and individual levels
- Create operations guidelines for maximum effectiveness and optimum performance
- Align the team of inbound strategists with the clients’ goals and expectations
- Work closely with sales to achieve perfect alignment
- Propose innovative lead generation tactics to increase close rate
- Build a marketing quality chart to ensure data is current, accurate, and actionable
- Set up marketing operations reporting dashboard for all KPI metrics
- Track and analyze performance and work with your team to implement improvement action plans
WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Have a natural ability to manage, lead, and bring cohesion to a team of diverse personalities
- Demonstrate strong competencies in planning management and task delegation to maximize team members’ skills
- Own the department’s missions and their outcomes, and make strategic decisions with minimum supervision
- Successfully deliver several projects and strategies at the same time, and on time
- Show you are detail-oriented, obsessed with excellence, focused, and result-driven
Who We Are Looking for
WE NEED YOU TO
- Know inbound marketing principles, practices, and applications like the back of your hand
- Have a perfect understanding of the B2B sales funnel, top to bottom
- Display high-level knowledge of all digital marketing techniques, including content marketing, SEO, paid search, social media management,
- and marketing automation
- Demonstrate hands-on proficiency in web analytics, data sources, and goals setting
- 5 to 7 years of digital marketing experience, with at least 3 years in an executive role
- An analytical mind with a healthy dose of creativity
- Impeccable communication skills (written and oral)
This is a full time position for SiO Digital’s office in San Diego, Cal.