Full Stack Web Developer
Are you a Rockstar Developer
- Support operations team with day-to-day requests related to website functionality, user experience and performance
- Write clean, efficient, well-commented code
- Work autonomously and be comfortable executing features from start to finish
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
- Write unit tests & review code prior to merging
- 2+ years of experience in Web Development
- PHP & WordPress at a Master level – MUST
- Shopify & Magento experience – Nice to have
- Laravel experience – Nice to have
- Must have clarity with the concepts of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Design patterns.
- Attention to details, perfectionism and a pixel-perfect eye
- Familiarity with modern libraries and frameworks. ie: jQuery, Bootstrap, React, AngularJS, etc.
- Working knowledge of APIs and integration of third party APIs.
- Expertise in developing highly scalable, performant and highly available high volume traffic websites
- Expertise with responsive web development
- Experience with caching techniques/technologies (Memcache, Redis, Varnish) and CDN (Fastly, Cloudflare, Akamai) integrations