Inbound Marketing Consultant
Are You an Inbound Marketing Expert?
What We Are Looking for
An Inbound Marketing Consultant is fully responsible for his/her clients account and must have a deep knowledge of Inbound Methodology and Lead Generation tactics.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Crafting inbound strategies aligned with the client’s business goals
- Developing Buyer Personas and understanding the buyer’s journey to accurately aim at conversion
- Mapping targeted content and content offers
- Deploying lead generation campaigns and lead nurturing strategies
- Establishing an editorial calendar per persona/per buyer’s stage
- Editing, publishing, and distributing content to strategic channels
- Tracking KPIs and analytics and communicating timely reports to the client(s)
- Guiding the client(s) through the complexities of inbound marketing and empowering them to become better sellers
We recruit only consultants who can think, are motivated and passionate about helping businesses grow, are not afraid to embrace the challenges of modern marketing, have a natural (or acquired) ability to communicate, inspire and lead, and have impeccable work ethics. Knowledge, though it helps, is not enough.
Who We Are Looking for
We’re looking for energetic individuals who can show:
- Fluency in inbound tactics and best practices
- Proficiency in lead gen tactics such as content marketing, SEO, SMM, segmentation, automation, email marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO software, and all MS Suite tools
- Familiarity/expertise with CRM tools
- Proven track record of successfully implementing strategies, and seeing them through
Ideal candidates hold a BA in Marketing/Communication and have at least 3 years of experience as Marketing Account Manager, preferably in agency environment.
- Inbound Certification
- HubSpot Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
This is a full time position for SiO Digital’s office in San Diego, Cal.