Inbound Marketing Intern
Is Your Future in Marketing?
What We Are Looking for
We’re in search of a college student or recent college grad to join our team as Inbound Marketing Intern. Our best interns don’t consider themselves interns at all – they’re members of our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for learning how to deliver high-quality digital deliverables (KPIs, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns, social media) to address our customers’ business challenges and marketing objectives.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Aid in the coordination of digital campaigns and strategies
- Learn inbound best practices, with the strategic intent of delivering high-quality online marketing assets
- Help to identify customer’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Work with Inbound Marketing Strategists to develop performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with online marketing activities
- Project coordinate to ensure scope and budget are met
- Learn how to develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service
Who We Are Looking for
We’re looking for someone who is prepared to take on serious responsibilities and get hands-on experience learning the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
You need to show:
- Quantitative skills and ability to communicate digestible user stories
- Interest in learning current digital strategies, best practices, and associated resources
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- The ability to identify optimal process efficiencies
- A love for Marketing and a drive to learn more
- An interest to write, edit and blog
- An analytical mind and have a thing for numbers
- Ambition and the desire to work hard
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- You can thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong listening skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
You must have the availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter. This position is for SiO Digital’s office in San Diego.