Marketing & Sales Intern
SiO Digital is a data-driven digital marketing agency using AI and Machine learning as ‘smart tools’. We don’t over-promise, we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with algorithms and crazy machine learning tools. We are a team of creative marketers, scientists, mathematicians kind of nerds who collect and understand marketing data. We tackle growth problems with a neuro-marketing approach. We are SiO Digital!
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team. The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Sales Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Keynote or PowerPoint required
- Experience with Pages, Word, and Excel preferred