SiO Digital is a data-driven digital marketing agency using AI and Machine learning as ‘smart tools’. We don’t over-promise, we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with algorithms and crazy machine learning tools. We are a team of creative marketers, scientists, mathematicians kind of nerds who collect and understand marketing data. We tackle growth problems with a neuro-marketing approach. We are SiO Digital!
We are searching for a highly motivated and energetic PPC Associate to join our growing team, with an eagerness to learn and constantly seek new solutions in order to stay ahead of the curve!
As PPC Associate, you’ll be will primarily in charge of managing all aspects of a select group of PPC campaigns including bid management, testing new ad copy and site link extensions. Additional duties will include keywords research, assisting with paid social campaigns and analyzing search and web analytics data.
- Competitive salary pay
- Health insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Two weeks of paid vacation time the first year, four weeks paid afterward
- A friendly, supportive family of coworkers
- Energetic office with a ping pong table, video game station, and open layout
- Friday team catered lunches
- Assist in managing all aspects of PPC campaigns including search, display and social to achieve KPI’s.
- Build new ad groups and campaigns with new keywords and creative.
- Rigorous testing and analysis of ad copy.
- Analyze search and web analytics data to inform PPC decisions.
- Coordinate tasks with PPC mamanger and strategist.
- Ensure all content is strategic and supports the content strategy.
- Edit and proofread as needed.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- 1+ year of agency-level PPC and/or other demonstrated web marketing experience.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification required
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google Ads or Bing Certification a plus.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator. Must enjoy working with a team.
- Ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Ability to think creatively while being analytical.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure, and meeting project deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at planning, project management, time management, and decision-making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.