Senior PPC Manager
Are You a PPC Master?
SiO Digital is inviting a Paid Search Advertising pro to join its talented team of passionate Digital Marketers. As Senior PPC Manager, you will be in charge of devising, deploying, monitoring, and improving multi-channel paid search campaigns for our Wholesale and Enterprise clients. You will work in close collaboration with our Marketing Strategists and Senior SEO Manager to ensure perfect alignment of paid search efforts with the clients’ growth goals.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Structuring and maintaining clients’ paid search accounts (such as Google Adwords and Bing Ads Network, retargeting, PLAs, Display, etc.)
- Paid social campaign creation and management
- PPC campaigns monitoring and optimization, including smart bidding and Return On Advertising Spend (ROAS) opportunities
- Tracking relevant metrics and KPIs, and reporting analytics with optimization recommendations
- Contribute to cross-functional marketing efforts, including content, SEO, lead generation tactics, and web optimization
- Execute seamless cross-channel strategies for social, digital, and offline platforms when relevant
- Producing and optimizing landing pages (Unbounce), creative ad copy, and visuals for maximum impact and CRO
Who We Are Looking for
We are looking for an individual passionate about marketing and advanced techniques and technologies. As PPC Ninja you must be obsessed with delivering results to the clients and always look for new industry trends.
- 3-5 years of SEM & Paid Ads Experience
- Google Adwords & Analytics certified
- MS Office suite proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe Suite skills
- Track record of impeccable project management and execution
- Incredibly strong written and verbal communications skills
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Expert at timeline creation and maintenance
- Budget management experience
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage and internally driven sense of accountability
- Desire and aptitude to grow the department and lead a team
- Experience in one or more CMS systems (HubSpot, Shopify, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with or understanding of Social Media, Content Creation, Email Marketing, and familiarity with data-driven strategy
This is a full time position for SiO Digital’s office in San Diego, Cal.