Senior SEO Strategist
Are You an SEO Know-it-all?
SiO Digital is currently seeking a Senior SEO Strategist who will design, execute, and optimize organic search strategies for our B2B clients’ accounts. This position will include advanced SEO account management for Wholesale or Enterprise clients, along with the optimization of our Ai and machine learning approach of SEO, in direct collaboration with the CEO. He/she will work closely with the account managers and the PPC Manager to align tactics with growth goals.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, execute, and analyze strategy as related to SEO
- Perform pre-launch and post-launch audits
- Manage workflow process of SEO deliverables: site audits and SEO strategies, keyword research, on-page optimization, link growth strategy, technical analysis, competitive analysis, SEO and content alignment, reporting
- Manage and communicate SEO as a business strategy
- Manage day-to-day VIP account activity and overall client deliverables
- Educate clients and staff internally on SEO standards and best practices
- Stay up to date and transfer knowledge of best practices and latest developments in SEO
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Account Managers, Marketing Specialist, and Interns on traffic, conversions, and other metrics
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance
Who We Are Looking for
Candidate Experience & Profile
- 5+ years of experience executing organic search campaigns
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (HubSpot COS, Shopify, WordPress) and their impact on search preferred.
- Additional online marketing experience a plus (paid search, paid social, inbound marketing)
- Presentation capabilities for internal purposes
- Understanding web analytics software (Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Experience with SEO software (Semrush, Screaming frog, Ahref, Moz)
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Naturally curious, eager to reveal the next insight that informs a big business opportunity
- Ability to communicate results to management
- Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Agency experience a plus
This is a full time position for SiO Digital’s office in San Diego, Cal.