SiO Digital is a data-driven digital marketing agency using AI and Machine learning as ‘smart tools’. We don’t over-promise, we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with algorithms and crazy machine learning tools. We are a team of creative marketers, scientists, mathematicians kind of nerds who collect and understand marketing data. We tackle growth problems with a neuro-marketing approach. We are SiO Digital!
We are searching for a highly motivated and energetic SEO Associate to join our growing team, with an eagerness to learn and constantly seek new solutions in order to stay ahead of the curve!
As SEO Associate, you’ll be will primarily in charge of managing all aspects of a select group of SEO accounts including on-page SEO, link building and off-page SEO. Additional duties will include keywords research, assisting with SEO content audit and analyzing search and web analytics data.
- Competitive salary pay
- Health insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Two weeks of paid vacation time the first year, four weeks paid afterward
- A friendly, supportive family of coworkers
- Energetic office with a ping pong table, video game station, and open layout
- Friday team catered lunches
- Assist in managing all aspects of SEO accounts including on-site performance and link building to achieve KPI’s.
- Conduct competitor analysis and site audits
- Rigorous testing and analysis of metas.
- Analyze search and web analytics data to inform SEO decisions.
- Coordinate tasks with SEO mananger and strategist.
- Monitor rankings in Google SERPs.
- Generate content marketing ideas/strategies
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- 1+ year of agency-level SEO.
- SEO Knowledge and Google Analytics certification required.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google and Bing search console.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator. Must enjoy working with a team.
- Ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Ability to think creatively while being analytical.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure, and meeting project deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at planning, project management, time management, and decision-making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.