Do You Create Incredible Experiences?
SiO Digital is a leading Ai-powered inbound agency based in San Diego, California. All our team members are passionate marketers and committed to delivering outstanding results to our clients. We expect candidates to share our dedication to excellence.
As UX/UI manager, you will act as a digital conversion architect and work closely with the CRO experts, inbound strategists, marketing managers, and developers. Your role will be to actively shape the most positive interface possible between our clients and their audience, and deliver the best customer experience.
Who We Are Looking for
- Conceptualize and contextualize content, design, and layout for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Optimize funnel conversion elements for all digital assets
- Build intuitive navigation flows to shorten the conversion path
- Apply user’s psychology best practices
- Back decisions with analytics and present qualitative and quantitative data-driven recommendations
- Expertise in digital design environments
- Proficiency in Photoshop to create mock-ups and relevant visuals
- Solid understanding of fundamental digital design & iconography principles
- Experience in interactive design
- Strong background in designing & developing functional, usable, and seamless interfaces
- Familiarity with front-end development
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within deadline
- Expert-level understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Experience with CMS and CRM
- Intermediate to advanced use of Adobe Suite
- HubSpot and/or Salesforce certification
- HTML and CSS
3 to 5 years in a similar position
Please link to your portfolio of UI/UX projects and provide outcome metrics.
This is a full time position for SiO Digital’s office in San Diego, Cal.