Web Design and Development Intern
The Web Design & Development Intern is responsible for assisting with organizing and developing websites.
- Assist with designing, editing and maintaining client websites
- Troubleshoot site issues quickly and effectively
- Communicate with the marketing team to ensure the content and organization of websites meet company and client needs
Intermediate knowledge of graphic design, web development, and digital communications. Experience in web tools is a MUST. The potential intern will be expected to work 20-40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in WordPress and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with SVGs and Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma
- Familiar with cPanel, phpMyAdmin and FTP
- Takes initiative when problem-solving and is not afraid to ask questions
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design
- Shopify and Magento experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tactics is also a plus
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must provide a portfolio link with examples of web projects and/or UI designs.
This is a college credit only internship.