UX/UI Design Intern
- Participate in project brainstorms and present new creative ideas.
- Collaborate with web team to develop wireframes, content architectures, client-facing mockups.
- Create mood boards, storyboards, animations, illustrations, graphics, and other supporting assets.
- Conduct research to help develop buyer personas, target audience, and associated UX research (writing, architecture, etc.).
Intermediate knowledge of graphic design and other UX/UI principles. Experience in web tools is a MUST. The potential intern will be expected to work 20-40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in WordPress and Adobe CreativeCloud
- Must be proficient with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, InVision, etc.)
- Must be proficient with vector graphics
- Knowledge of animation development using Adobe AfterEffects and Lottie a huge plus.
- Knowledge of jQuery and PHP a plus.
- Familiarity with cPanel, phpMyAdmin, and FTP a plus.
- Takes initiative when problem-solving and is not afraid to ask questions
- Shopify and Magento experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing tactics are also a plus
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must provide a portfolio link with examples of web projects and/or UX/UI designs.
This is a college credit only internship.